What blockchains do you cover?
- Please see our Blockchain ID Reference.
If there is a protocol that you don’t support on one of the chains and we want you to add it, what is the process for that?
- The threshold for us is about $500 million dollars TVL and at least $1 million per day in trading volume and we will likely consider adding it. If this is the case, please let us know and we can discuss further.
How do the DeFi lenses and DeFi/DEX endpoints interact?
- Our DeFi lenses focus on a specific protocol at the wallet, asset/pool, protocol, and governance levels, while our DeFi/DEX endpoints have the option to query an exchange or protocol we support.
How does Amberdata ensure the quality and integrity of data?
- We cover the top-rated decentralized exchanges and lending protocols with the most volume. We also do not pull data from the protocols' APIs - we pull it directly from the chain. This is because we run our own nodes and listen to every event on every chain we support.
What are your naming conventions and normalizations?
- Please see our Blockchain ID Reference for blockchain normalization.
What are your timestamp conventions?
- We use Unix time stamping conventions expressed in UTC.
Updated 7 months ago